[sustran] China straddling bus - a car-freindly bus?

AD banmt at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 7 10:47:33 JST 2010

If someone posted the same thing, please accept my apologies.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv8_W2PA0rQ

I don't really like the idea of this bus because it still allows road space for
car to run. However, for small streets in Ho Chi Minh City where there are 2
lanes (1 for car/truck and 1 for others) in some central streets, it might be a
good idea to design buses with the ability to straddle when needed.

All the best,

AD.

From: Hassaan Ghazali <hghazali at epfirms.com>
To: Mr. Muhammad Ozair Shah <ozair at yahoo.com>; nasir javed