[sustran] [World Streets] Carsharing in Japan: Status report

ericbritton fekbritton at gmail.com
Thu Mar 19 17:32:57 JST 2009

[http://www.ecomo.or.jp/environment/carshare/carshare_list.html]
Dear Eric, Please forward this message to the World Carshare Forum and
World Streets. According to our survey in January 2009, there were 20
carsharing organizations in Japan and a total of 563 vehicles were
being shared by 6396 registered members at 357 car stations.The figure
of registered members has doubled since January 2008. You can access
the web site of each carsharing organizations from our web
site.http://www.ecomo.or.jp/environment/carshare/carshare_list.html
Shimpei IchimaruFoundation for Promoting Personal Mobility and
Ecological TransportationTokyo, Japan

--
Posted By ericbritton to World Streets at 3/19/2009 09:29:00 AM