[sustran] Information wanted on Freight and Logistics in developing countries: Climate and Environment.

Cornie Huizenga cornie.huizenga at cai-asia.org
Wed Feb 11 12:29:09 JST 2009

Dear All,

I am interested to hear about organizations and universities that are
conducting research on freight and logistics in developing or non-Annex 1
countries. I am especially interested in research and/or projects on the
climate and other environmental dimensions of freight and logistics.
However, statistical information on the composition of, and trends in the
freight and logistics sector in developing countries is very much welcome.

with best regards,

Cornie

--
Cornie Huizenga
Convener on Transport and Climate Change
cornie.huizenga at cai-asia.org