[sustran] Re: DRAFT FOOTPATH RULES

Kanthi Kannan kanthikannan at gmail.com
Sun Dec 13 17:34:34 JST 2009

Dear Bina

Greetings!!

Thanks. Shall now collate the feedback and submit. This draft will then be
revised based on such feedback and the dept will come out with another
proposal that will be placed in the public domain. Hopefully we should all
be able to see if our points have been taken note of and carry the
discussion further.

Warm Regards

Kanthi

  _____