[sustran] [World Streets] Wikipedia Alert - Donald Shoup " may not meet the notability requirement"?

Eric Britton eric.britton at ecoplan.org
Tue Aug 11 15:18:56 JST 2009

  Heavy traffic on the way to sustainable cities and sustainable lives . . .

Paris, Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Like it or not Wikipedia is
<http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_kbTo-M_pSuw/SoEJuR4xw3I/AAAAAAAABXU/69f23kSTJIY/s
1600-h/ws-pic-shoup.jpg> now on the first line of references for not only
journalists but also scholars, policy makers and others (you and me
included). We treat it with a certain reserve, at times suspicion, and
rightly so -- but we treat it and treat it often so that's why it's a
resource we do well to keep an eye on. And tend to when useful. Now is one
of those times.

--> The full text of this article appears in World Streets
<http://newmobilityagenda.blogspot.com/>  today at http://WorldStreets.org/