[sustran] Results of Cities for Mobility World Congress - New edition of eMagazine

Eric Britton eric.britton at ecoplan.org
Fri Aug 7 22:44:12 JST 2009

Dear members and friends of Cities for Mobility,

We have the pleasure to inform you that the results of the World Congress
are now available on our website www.cities-for-mobility.net. You will find
there all presentations, workshop reports, videos shown in Workshop A, and
of course a lot of pictures. The Bicycle Charter "Access for All" which was
signed by the Mayors of Florianópolis and Stuttgart during the closing
ceremony on 16 June is also available for download.

At the same time, we would like to announce the publication of the second
edition of the eMagazine in 2009! This edition focuses on the World
Congress. Many cities and organisations that have presented their best
practices and projects at the event have kindly contributed to this edition
with an article. We hope you enjoy it.

Click on the link below to download the eMagazine:

<http://www.cities-for-mobility.net/index.php?option=com_docman&task=doc_dow
nload&gid=44&Itemid=44>
http://www.cities-for-mobility.net/index.php?option=com_docman&task=doc_down
load&gid=44&Itemid=44

Click on the link below to view the eMagazine with our Online Viewer:
 <http://issuu.com/citiesformobility/docs/cfm_emagazine_2009_2>
http://issuu.com/citiesformobility/docs/cfm_emagazine_2009_2

Kind regards from your Coordination Team in Stuttgart

City of Stuttgart,
Mayor's Policy Office
Coordination Office Cities for Mobility
Rathaus, Marktplatz 1