[sustran] Re: Depreciation periods for buses in Singapore

Howes, Alan P Alan.Howes at atkinsglobal.com
Thu Aug 6 17:56:27 JST 2009

Not sure I follow this, Alok -

Item 3, "TD does not specify a maximum bus age for franchised buses ...", seems at variance with items 1 and 4 which specify an 18-year maximum life.

Regards, Alan
Atkins Transport Planning
(writing from Kuwait)

--
Alan Howes

Managing Consultant
Transport Planning & Management
ATKINS

Currently working in Kuwait - Tel: + 965 2295 8585
Mobile:             00 44 7952 464335

Canning Exchange, 10 Canning Street, Edinburgh, EH3 8EG
Direct Dial:       0131 221 5694
Switchboard:  0131 221 5700
Fax:                 0131 221 5751
Email:       alan.howes at atkinsglobal.com
www.atkinsglobal.com

This email and any attached files are confidential and copyright protected. If you are not the addressee, any dissemination of this communication is strictly prohibited. Unless otherwise expressly agreed in writing, nothing stated in this communication shall be legally binding.

The ultimate parent company of the Atkins Group is WS Atkins plc.  Registered in England No. 1885586.  Registered Office Woodcote Grove, Ashley Road, Epsom, Surrey KT18 5BW. A list of wholly owned Atkins Group companies registered in the United Kingdom and locations around the world can be found at http://www.atkinsglobal.com/terms_and_conditions/index.aspx.