[sustran] Re: anyone know anything about bike parking in buildings regulations?

Todd Edelman, Green Idea Factory edelman at greenidea.eu
Thu Nov 27 03:31:02 JST 2008

Hi Walter,

I believe San Francisco has a regulation which requires buildings with
freight elevators to allow bikes.... and I think a related one which
mandates showers in new buildings and renovations.

Andy?

Also, I would suggest that the TA people contact the Durst organisation
about One Bryant, their new big high-profile midtown Manhattan "green"
office building which will have bike parking and no car parking.

- T