[sustran] Bicycle Sharing Demand Estimation

Puchalsky, Chris cpuchalsky at dvrpc.org
Thu Nov 20 23:47:19 JST 2008

I work at the Metropolitan Planning Organization in Philadelphia.  We are currently exploring a bicycle sharing program in the city and are trying to estimate the demand.  I am currently looking for what methodologies have been used in other cities to estimate the demand for such programs.  Please forward me any contacts or information that you might have.

thank you,

Christopher M. Puchalsky, Ph.D.
Senior Transportation Engineer
Delaware Valley Regional Planning Commission
190 N. Independence Mall West
Philadelphia, PA 19106-1520
P: 215.238.2949
F: 215.592.9125