[sustran] Re: Fw: BRT in Beijing online video

Todd Edelman, Green Idea Factory edelman at greenidea.eu
Thu Nov 15 04:44:33 JST 2007

Hmmmm.... no wheelchair access and nothing - in that video at least -
about bike + PT intermodality...

- T

Markus Heller wrote:
> Hi all,
> I received this video, it might be of interest for you
>
> Markus
> http://www.autofrei-wohnen.de/homeEngl.html

Todd Edelman
Director
Green Idea Factory

Korunní 72
CZ-10100 Praha 10
Czech Republic

Skype: toddedelman
++420 605 915 970
++420 222 517 832

edelman at greenidea.eu
http://greenideafactory.blogspot.com/
www.flickr.com/photos/edelman

Green Idea Factory is a member of World Carfree Network
www.worldcarfree.net