[sustran] Re: 'London must take lead on climate change'

Martin Cassini martincassini at blueyonder.co.uk
Mon Jan 29 19:57:41 JST 2007

Excuse me while I reach for the sick bag. Under Ken Livingstone's watch,
some 1900 new sets of expensive gas and electricity-guzzling traffic
lights have been inflicted on an already grotesquely over-regulated
city. Many of them are at tiny crossings in quiet areas. There is a
brand new set at the end of my one-way street with a left-turn-only into
a one-way road. Thanks, Ken, once more you have succeeded in conjuring
congestion where there was none before.

Martin