[sustran] Quick update on New Mobility Zero CO2 Skypecast conferences.

Eric Britton eric.britton at ecoplan.org
Tue Feb 13 00:15:08 JST 2007

1.       The first Sustran/ New Mobility Zero CO2 conference has been
rescheduled for tomorrow at 10:00 Paris time (GMT+1).  Address:
https://skypecasts.skype.com/skypecasts/skypecast/detailed.html?id_talk=
405959.

2.       All New Mobility related Skype conferences  have now been
organized under the Skype address: newmobility.

3.       We are looking to organize discussions of two important New
Mobility topics, (a) carshare strategies for cities and the somewhere
sticky road pricing/congestion changing nexus. You will see full
information on both at
<https://skypecasts.skype.com/skypecasts/skypecast/detailed.html?id_talk
=405959>
https://skypecasts.skype.com/skypecasts/skypecast/detailed.html?id_talk=
405959 and
<https://skypecasts.skype.com/skypecasts/skypecast/detailed.html?id_talk
=405959>
https://skypecasts.skype.com/skypecasts/skypecast/detailed.html?id_talk=
405959. (Both topics are being treated in full two day sessions at the
Sustainable Cities/New Mobility Policy Dialogues which are being held in
Monaco on the last three days of March. See
http://monaco.newmobility.org for details.

4.       If you click to any Skypecast page and pop "newmobility" (one
word, no quotes) into the Search box, you will see all scheduled
projects at any time. As of this date we have three standing in the
wings.

5.       Latest information on all conferences now available under
<http://newmobility.org/agenda.htm> http://newmobility.org/agenda.htm
which will be updated regularly.

Is this going to be a useful addition to our group tool set. Too early
to tell yet, but I do think it is worth while trying to soldier through
the first rounds of problems and fine tuning to give it a fair try.
After all Zero CO2 is important for each us, isn't it?  And perhaps this
can help us.

Eric Britton

PS> And if you do check in, it would be very kind indeed if you might
take a few minutes to share with me your reactions, suggestions, etc,
even if it is only a very short stay.  You can be sure that things will
be quite rough in the first couple of tries, but you can also be sure
that we will be working on it. Who ever said that sustainable
development and sustainable lives were going to be easy? We gotta work
at it.