[sustran] Re: Fwd: PTTF Website

John Ernst itdpasia at adelphia.net
Tue Sep 12 10:18:20 JST 2006

For those who have not followed the link provided last month by Sujit
Partwadhan of Pune, India, I recommend viewing the short flash presentation at

><http://www.pttf.net/go/>http://www.pttf.net/go/   Clicking on
>"Frustrating? Take this Tour"

I am not sure how many persons have web access in Pune, but it seems
like an excellent way to reach out to the general public and would be
a useful item to put on computers for the public at workshops and
exhibits (translated as needed).

A good effort.... just to start people thinking.

Best,
John

At 03:05 PM 8/19/2006, you wrote:

>Dear Friends,
>
>Though it is still under construction please visit the PTTF website
>
><http://www.pttf.net/go/>http://www.pttf.net/go/
>
>Once there click on the box with photograph of the crowded road and
>the words Frustrating? Take this Tour
>A presentation will follow which I hope you will find interesting.
>Rest of the site is under construction.
>Do let me have your feedback.
>With good wishes,
>--
>Sujit
>

>--
>Sujit Patwardhan
><mailto:sujit at vsnl.com>sujit at vsnl.com
><mailto:sujitjp at gmail.com>sujitjp at gmail.com
>
>"Yamuna",
>ICS Colony,
>Ganeshkhind Road,
>Pune 411 007
>India
>Tel: 25537955
>Hon. Secretary:
>Parisar
><http://www.parisar.org>www.parisar.org
>Founder Member:
>PTTF
>(Pune Traffic & Transportation Forum)
><http://www.pttf.net>www.pttf.net
>

>--
>Sujit Patwardhan
><mailto:sujit at vsnl.com>sujit at vsnl.com
><mailto:sujitjp at gmail.com>sujitjp at gmail.com
>
>"Yamuna",
>ICS Colony,
>Ganeshkhind Road,
>Pune 411 007
>India
>Tel: 25537955
>Hon. Secretary:
>Parisar
><http://www.parisar.org>www.parisar.org
>Founder Member:
>PTTF
>(Pune Traffic & Transportation Forum)
><http://www.pttf.net>www.pttf.net
>to join the real sustran-discuss and get full membership rights. The
>yahoogroups version is only a mirror and 'members' there cannot post
>to the real sustran-discuss (even if the yahoogroups site makes it
>seem like you can). Apologies for the confusing arrangement.

>SUSTRAN-DISCUSS is a forum devoted to discussion of people-centred,
>equitable and sustainable transport with a focus on developing
>countries (the 'Global South').

John Ernst   -  Director, Asia Region
    ITDP - The Institute for Transportation and Development Policy
Promoting environmentally sustainable and equitable transportation worldwide
  Visit http://www.itdp.org