[sustran] Re: Effect of bicycle lane marking on bicycle usage

Regina Anderson regina at wholechoice.net
Fri Jun 23 13:08:40 JST 2006

Dear Mohsin,

You may already know of Michael Yeates, an architect in Brisbane, who's written a chapter dealing with bicycle lane marking and use in the book Planning for Cycling (ed. Hugh McClintock (2002), Woodhead Publishing, Cambridge).  The book itself is quite a resource.

Best wishes,

Gina Anderson

--
Regina Therese Anderson, AICP
Whole Choice - Movement for Health, Pedestrian Planning, Sustainability

Phone  +65 9733-1006