[sustran] Re: Lee Schipper wrote

Sunny sksunny at gmail.com
Wed Jun 21 20:15:20 JST 2006

Yes Lee, you r right a clean two wheeler is the alternative but what
exactly is this "clean" 2-wheeler in my opinion it should be a bicycle
or a rickshaw (3-wheeler) and if it is then that's what we want in the
cities but not motorbikes using clean fuels. Motorcycles using
electricity would be great but the source of electricity is also to be
considered, still will this reduce the accidents?

Sunny