[sustran] Re: Seoul BRT article by John Pucher

Paul Barter paulbarter at nus.edu.sg
Mon Feb 6 16:30:41 JST 2006

Thanks Eric for sharing news of this article. Seoul's story is extremely
interesting and worth studying by other cities.

The article prompted me to write a blog posting to briefly review the
main findings. See
http://urbantransportasia.blogspot.com/2006/02/success-story-seouls-2004
-public.html  (any comments or corrections welcome)

Paul

Paul A. Barter  |  Assistant Professor  |  LKY School of Public Policy
|  National University of Singapore  |  29 Heng Mui Keng Terrace  |
Singapore 119620  |  Tel: +65-6516 3324  |  Fax: +65-6778 1020  |
Email:  paulbarter at nus.edu.sg  |
http://www.spp.nus.edu.sg/faculty/paulbarter/

I am speaking for myself, not for my employers.
Are you interested in urban transport in developing countries? Then try
http://urbantransportasia.blogspot.com/
And consider joining the SUSTRAN-DISCUSS list,
http://list.jca.apc.org/manage/listinfo/sustran-discuss or
http://www.geocities.com/sustrannet/

  _____