[sustran] Re: FW: Traffic in India

S.K. Jason CHANG skchang at ntu.edu.tw
Tue Apr 25 02:16:49 JST 2006

It is a trade-off of efficiency and safety! Similar driving behaviors
and situation in most of Chinese cities, resulting an "official record"
of 100,000 more fatalities and 520,000 more injuries annually!!

Jason

--
台大土木系教授  張學孔博士 Dr. S.K. Jason CHANG (ZHANG Xue-Kong)
Professor, Department of Civil Engineering
skchang at ntu.edu.tw  skchang2020 at yahoo.com.tw
http://ce11012.ce.ntu.edu.tw