[sustran] Online NMT training material from SUTP website

Carlos F. Pardo cpardo at cable.net.co
Mon Jun 27 11:19:05 JST 2005

(Please send answers concerning the subject of this email to sutp at sutp.org.
Do not reply to this listserve if your concerns relate directly to SUTP )

Dear all,

SUTP has released an HTML version of the Non Motorized Transport training
package. It can be accessed from the training section of the webpage at
http://www.sutp.org/download/trainingmat.php (registration required), or
through the "training materials" link on the homepage www.sutp.org
<http://www.sutp.org/>  . This material also has an annex CD with approx. 90
supporting material (videos, documents, presentations) that can be ordered
via transport at gtz.de .

In the future, you will also find HTML versions of most of our sourcebook
modules, and more training packages.

Note: if you have had trouble downloading sourcebook modules or training
material, please log in to our temporary server at
http://0042f6c.netsolhost.com/ . We are currently in the process of changing
servers, so this address should temporarily solve your download problems.
For other purposes (such as logging into the new training material), please
keep logging to www.sutp.org <http://www.sutp.org/>  . Any further questions
will be solved if you send an email directly to sutp at sutp.org .

Best regards,

Carlos F. Pardo

Project Coordinator

GTZ Sustainable Urban Transport Project (SUTP)

Room 0942, Transport Division, UN-ESCAP

ESCAP UN Building

Rajadamnern Nok Rd.

Bangkok 10200, Thailand

Tel: +66 (0) 2 - 288 2576

Fax: +66 (0) 2 - 280 6042

Mobile: +66 (0) 1 - 772 4727

e-mail:  <mailto:carlos.pardo at sutp.org> carlos.pardo at sutp.org

Website:  <http://www.sutp.org/> www.sutp.org

Disclaimer:  If you have received an email from an unknown sutp.org account
or with a strange attachment, please do not open it. We do not send emails
from any of the following addresses: webmaster at sutp.org, support at sutp.org,
service at sutp.org, register at sutp.org, mail at sutp.org, info at sutp.org,
administrator at sutp.org, postmaster at sutp.org.