[sustran] Re: Anti-car propaganda that is blindly accepted as truth

mpotter mpotter at gol.com
Fri Sep 24 09:01:29 JST 2004

Really?  What train?  What road?  Those are broad categories.

Property values are sometimes a good indicator of what's going on.  In
Japan, residential property 5 minutes walk  from train stations is
noticeably  higher in value than that 25 or 30 minutes walk away, where
as housing along expressways is cheaper.  Though my research is less
than comprehensive,  I find the same to be true in Chicago.

Mark Potter
Fukuoka, Japan