[sustran] (Fwd) Bicycle Space Equivalent

priyanthi.fernando at ifrtd.org priyanthi.fernando at ifrtd.org
Mon Mar 10 01:00:29 JST 2003

Dear colleagues

Below, a query received from a colleague in Cambodia.  Would
appreciate it if you could send any information to him direct.

Many thanks

Priyanthi Fernando
IFRTD
Date sent:      	Fri, 7 Mar 2003 16:49:37 +0700
To:             	Priyanthi Fernando
<priyanthi.fernando at ifrtd.org>
From:           	Dara Johnston <daraj-ilo at bigpond.com.kh>
Subject:        	Bicycle Space Equivalent
Copies to:      	"Mr. Mike Shone" <shonem at ilo.org>,
	David Shelley
<shelleydavid2000 at yahoo.co.uk>

Dear Priyanthi,

Greetings from Cambodia.  We are in the closing stages of the
Upstream here, finishing off the preparation for a roads project with
Kim San and Sidenine of the Public Works ministry.

For this work we are trying to find a reference on Bicycle Space
Equivalent in relation to work in China by a person caller U Lee, or
Yuli, or You Li??  We are not sure.  The date is around 1996.

Do you know of any place where we might be able to find this
reference?

Also any research on motorcycle PCSE (passenger car space
equivalent)
in developing countries would also be very useful.

Best regards,

Dara.
--
Dara Johnston,
Project manager,

Tel:	(855) 23 723 641
Fax:	(855) 23 427 632
Mobile:	(855) 12 818 957

Priyanthi Fernando
Executive Secretary, IFRTD
113-114Spitfire Studios,
 63-71 Collier Street
London N1 9BE. United Kingdom
Tel: +44 20 7713 6699
Fax: +44 20 7713 8290
Email: 	priyanthi.fernando at ifrtd.org OR ifrtd at ifrtd.org
Web: www.ifrtd.org

IFRTD provides a framework for collaboration between individuals
and
organisations interested in issues of access & mobility as they affect
the
lives of rural people in developing countries.

_____________
Priyanthi Fernando
Executive Secretary
International Forum for Rural Transport and Development
2 Spitfire Studios
63-71 Collier Street
London N1 9BE
UK