[sustran] Re: Bus Priority in Cities worldwide

Lake Sagaris sagaris at terra.cl
Mon Oct 28 21:11:25 JST 2002

Hi Alan

Walter Hook has a table that would at least serve as a good starting point
for this, in a power point presentation he made at the Global Environment
Fund Scientific and Technical Panel meeting in Nairobi at the end of March
this year, with a list of some ten cities and a summary of their bus
systems (km and passenger capacities).

Hope this helps.
Lake