[sustran] Phnom Penh to get buses

eric.britton at ecoplan.org eric.britton at ecoplan.org
Sat Mar 31 15:12:58 JST 2001

Dear Team Sustran,

Anyone know how we might get to Phnom Penh Governor Chea Sophara?  What a
wonderful thing it would be if we could offer them a place of honor in Earth
Car Free Day.  Especially those of us who remember Phnom Penh as it once was
(sigh!).

Otherwise, while I have your attention, what about you, your own team and
city for Earth Car Free Day.  As you will see if you go to our pretty good
site at www.carfreeday.com, even I have had to come up with a personal
project.  A public personal CO2 counter which will chart my 'performance' as
a sincere person over 2001.  It risks to be a bit humiliating. Care to join
me?

We hope to hear from you,

Eric Britton

Earth Car Free Day 2001 is at www.carfreeday.com
"We must be the change we wish to see"

The Commons ___technology, economy, society  ___
Eric.Britton at ecoplan.org    Tel: +331 4326 1323  URL ecoplan.org