[sustran] Re: FW: [sustran] Re: sustainable transport vision for Hong Kong -collaborator needed

Lake Sagaris sagaris at lake.cl
Fri Mar 30 04:02:25 JST 2001

One interesting factor in this population vis a vis the environment debate
that doesn't get mentioned very often, is the fact that developed countries
have virtually zero population growth rates (and some countries have
negative rates). This makes development (however we define it) a crucial
goal if we are to improve how we care for our environment in an ethical,
fair and humane fashion. Immigration policies also become relevant when
this reality is taken into account.

Best,
Lake

Lake Sagaris