[sustran] Re: A bias against drivers?

Wendell Cox wcox at publicpurpose.com
Sat Jul 7 09:01:48 JST 2001

My poiint is very simple. I was not claiming that investments in bicycling
or walking take away from the auto system. I was only stating that the very
nature of evaluation criteria is that they should be stated in objective
terms. The one in question is not. Restating it that way would change no
outcomes. Mine is a semantic argument.

DEMOGRAPHIA & THE PUBLIC PURPOSE (Wendell Cox Consultancy)
http://www.demographia.com (Demographics & Land Use)
http://www.publicpurpose.com (Public Policy & Transport))
Telephone: +1.618.632.8507 - Facsimile: +1.810.821.8134
PO Box 841 - Belleville, IL 62222 USA