[sustran] I'm agreed

sumit adhikari adhikar at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 2 05:48:20 JST 2000

Dear Mr. Adhikari

Thank for your response and support. You sent your
opinion directly to me. I will appriciate you to send
this letter to sustrans discussion group, so that not
only me and you, but also many other professionals,
engineers and researcher all over the world can
perticipate in this discussion. The email address of
this sustans group is

sustran-discuss at jca.ax.apc.org

If you did not subscribe here or if you cannot send
this message to sustrans, then tell me. I will forward
your letter to sustrans.

With best regards.

Mohsin
Japan