[sustran] Re: Negative thoughts on metro in general (and on from there)

Paula Negron Poblete negronpp at MAGELLAN.UMontreal.CA
Fri Mar 10 12:25:45 JST 2000

I don't think we should get rid of metros, but my concern is this: how a
country can pay the first investment? because I don't think it's a
matter of operation costs, but a matter of capital costs. Where do we
find the money from? the World Bank? (as usual) at what interest rates?
under what conditions?