[sustran] Re: dedicated busway, more buses

Alan P Howes alanhowes at usaksa.com
Thu Aug 3 04:52:20 JST 2000

Sorry to be way off subject -

But I was profoundly depressed at the reaction in Karnataka to the
kidnapping - the kidnapper was a Tamil, so let's go and beat up some
Tamils. Alas for the human race!

Like Eric, I will be very interested to see what comes of the
Bangalore Metrobus initiative. There is a reasonable amount of
material on Metrobus on Volvo's website (www.volvo.com ?) - and they
have a pack of material which they are happy to send out.

[Ha! Just looked at the Volvo website - the stuff on Metrobus seems to
have gone, unless someone else can find it.]

--
Alan Howes, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia (Otherwise Perthshire, Scotland)
alanhowes at usaksa.com [home] ** WORKING AGAIN (as long as the string holds!] **