[sustran] fwd: world transport policy and practice quarterly announcement

SUSTRAN Resource Centre sustran at po.jaring.my
Fri Apr 28 17:40:41 JST 2000

This bounced because John is not on the list. So I am forwarding it.
Paul
-----------------------

From: John Whitelegg <ecologic at gn.apc.org>

World Transport Policy & Practice-quarterly announcement
World Transport Policy & Practice is a quarterly journal which is =
available free of charge as Adobe Acrobat? PDF files on the internet at =
[http://www.ecoplan.org/wtpp/index.htm]. This will help it to reach a =
wider readership, encompassing advocates and activists as well as =
academics and advisers. With this in mind we trialled a recent issue =
[Volume 5, Number 3] as a PDF file and placed it at =
[http://www.ecoplan.org/wtpp/index.htm].

We have just placed Volume 6, Number 1 on the internet at =
[http://www.ecoplan.org/wtpp/index.htm].

Contents of Volume 6, Number 1:
Editorial
John Whitelegg

Traffic reduction versus development pressures: Sustainable transport in
Liverpool, United Kingdom
Paul Tranter & Peter Lonergan

The Ten Myths of Automobile Dependence
Peter Newman & Jeff Kenworthy

'Moving together' - on shaping automobilisation
J=F6rg Beckmann
Sustainable Development & Transportation: Past Experiences and Future
Challenges
Edward Akinyemi & Mark Zuidgeest

Sustainable Transport - A Comparative Analysis of Israel, the =
Netherlands
and the United Kingdom
Pnina O. Plaut & Deborah F. Shmueli

World Transport Policy & Practice
Eco-Logica Ltd.,  53 Derwent Road,  LANCASTER,  LA1 3ES.  U.K.
telephone +44 1524 63175    fax +44 1524 848340
Editor: Professor John Whitelegg [mailto:ecologic at gn.apc.org]
Business Manager: Pascal Desmond [mailto:pascal at gn.apc.org]
http://www.ecoplan.org/wtpp/index.htm