[sustran] Re: Answer to Alan P. Howes (Question on Bus Drivers, Cash, Meal Reliefs)

Alan P Howes alanhowes at usaksa.com
Sun Oct 17 03:54:05 JST 1999

An interesting reply from you, Paula, particularly re. Mexico City -
surprised that a capital city in a fairly developed country runs like
that. Do _all_ the Mexico City buses run that way? Presumably they
have a permit to operate a particular route - but is there any control
beyond that on schedules etc? What size of buses? I imagine on-street
driving behaviour is pretty dreadful.

Cheers, Alan.

--
Alan & Jacqui Howes, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia (Formerly Perthshire, Scotland)
alanhowes at usaksa.com
http://www.users.zetnet.co.uk/alanhowes/  [Needs Updating!]
PLEASE DO NOT SEND LARGE MESSAGES (>100kB) WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE

*** A debt-free start for a billion people in the world's poorest  ***
*** countries - Jubilee 2000, http://www.jubilee2000uk.org         ***