[sustran] Bus Company Maintenance Outsourcing - Request

Alan P Howes alanhowes at usaksa.com
Fri Nov 26 00:10:19 JST 1999

Can anyone help?

We at SAPTCO (2,600 buses spread across 10 locations in Saudi Arabia)
are looking at the possibility of contracting out our maintenance.

has anyone relevant experience? (Or can point me in the right
direction.) Our Acting CEO would like to see a sample contract - I
would be happy with a check-list of issues we might need to address,
and tips on problems which might arise.

Thanks, Alan Howes
--
Alan Howes, Special Advisor (Operations)
Saudi Public Transport Company, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
alanhowes at usaksa.com
PLEASE DO NOT SEND LARGE MESSAGES (>100kB) WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE

*** A debt-free start for a billion people in the world's poorest  ***
*** countries - Jubilee 2000, http://www.jubilee2000uk.org         ***