[sustran] fwd: Data on tricylcle emissions and health impact

SUSTRAN Resource Centre sustran at po.jaring.my
Fri Jul 23 10:46:03 JST 1999

A request for information from the Philippines. I don't have the numbers
here. Can anyone else help?  Jo is referring to the Philippine equivalent
of Bangkok's tuk-tuk, or Jakarta's bajaj or South Asia "autos", except that
in the Philippines the passengers are in a side-car attached to an ordinary
motorbike.
Paul