[sustran] Transportation Communications

I95BERNIEW at aol.com I95BERNIEW at aol.com
Sat Dec 11 00:56:46 JST 1999

Hi,

I'm mostly a reader of this list rather than a contributor, but I thought I'd
jump in and pass along something some of you may find of interest.

I manage another e-mail list called Transport Communications.  The purpose of
the list is to share news and information about communications in the
transportation field.  The list does not deal specifically with sustainable
transport issues, but I believe there is some overlap in areas such as
traveler information and outreach.

The list is more of a news and information source than a discussion group
like this one, and volume is light, averaging about one message a day.

If you'd like more information about the list, please drop me a note at
i95berniew at aol.com.  If you're interested in joining the list, please send a
blank e-mail message to:
transport-communications-subscribe at egroups.com

Thanks.