[sustran] South Africa's Transport Policy (or lack thereof)

Wendell Cox wcox at publicpurpose.com
Tue Mar 3 09:06:24 JST 1998

Aware of the gang problem with kombi-taxis. No doubt regulation is needed.
But my overall point is that we are dealing with a good deal more than a
transport problem here. SA does not have the luxury we have in the more
affluent nations of looking at transport policy in more or less of a vacuum.

Best regards,
Wendell Cox