[sustran] A dam project in India

Hajime Inamura inamura at plan.civil.tohoku.ac.jp
Sun Jan 25 17:55:58 JST 1998

Inamura wrote,

Dear Dr. V. S. Pendakur

Thank you very much for your information below.
The Japan Society for Civil Engineers plans to survey the dams which need a lot
of resettlement for the project. I am in charge of it.

The dam which I want to know the details of project must be the Narmada.
However UKP II is also very interesting.

It is very appreciated if you would kindly let me know how I can get further
informations of two dams.

************************************

Dear colleagues of the SUSTRAN,

I have received two informations related to my inquiry on 20 Jan. 1998.
Dr. V. Setty Pendakur at University of British Columbia kindly gave me the name
of the dams stated below.

The dam which I want to know more details of the project must be the Narmada.
However the Upper Krishna II dam is also very interesting.

It is very appreciated if you could kindly send me some further information of
the dams.

Hajime INAMURA  inamura at plan.civil.tohoku.ac.jp
Phone:+81-22-217-7492  Facsimile:+81-22-217-7494
Web  :http://www.plan.civil.tohoku.ac.jp
Department of Civil Engineering,
Graduate School of Information Sciences,
Tohoku University,
Aoba, Aoba-ku, Sendai, 980-77, JAPAN