[sustran] FW: Passenger Charter

SUSTRAN Resource Centre sustran at po.jaring.my
Sat Dec 5 10:55:16 JST 1998

Dear sustran-discussers

Can anyone help the Federation of Malaysian Consumers Associations (FOMCA) with their efforts to prepare a Passenger Charter to be a benchmark for the passenger transport services in Malaysia (bus, taxi, rail, etc.) - see forwarded message below. They seem to be requesting any relevant information and advice, including examples of similar service charters from elsewhere.   This is a timely effort, since the level of service and the quality of much Malaysian public transport currently leaves much to be desired.

A. Rahman Paul Barter
SUSTRAN Resource Centre
P. O. Box 11501,
50748 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
Tel/Fax: +60 3 274 2590,  E-mail: sustran at po.jaring.my
Web: http://www.geocities.com/RainForest/Canopy/2853/
The SUSTRAN Resource Centre hosts the Secretariat of SUSTRAN
(the Sustainable Transport Action Network for Asia & the Pacific).