[sustran] Questions for people who have been to Japan

Taiichi INOUE t4-inoue at nri.co.jp
Tue Apr 21 17:41:03 JST 1998

Dear,

Now I have a research project. Its purpose is to clear the information
needs when people are traveling in urban area. Our interest is focused on
the information concerning transportation. I have some basic questions for
people who have been to Japan. I'd be happy if you answer my questions.

*When and where have you been to in Japan? Ex. Tokyo, Yokohama

*Where are you from?

*Have you ever felt that you had been difficult to get the information
concerning transportation in these cities?

If your answer is yes, please go on.
*What were these information which you wanted?

*Why did you think it was difficult? One of the main reasons was that many
characters or signs were shown only in Japanese language. I understand this
situation well, so I'd like to know your opinions except this matter.

Think globally, Act locally.

 Consultant
 Taiichi Inoue
  Transport & Logistics System Strategy.