[sustran] Mixed (motorized and non-motorized) transportation and Landuse.

Farheen Mukri farheen at riet.org.sg
Mon Apr 20 13:19:45 JST 1998

Hello there :)
I remember there is some relevant material in a book I read a couple of
years ago...which I can't recall the exact title but it has the words
"...for a Sustainable Canberra" in it. Author - Prof. Peter Newman. He
's with the Institute for Science and Technology POlicy at Murdoch
University. For all I know someone from ISTP could be well on this list.
They may have a web site...am not sure.

Also, check other works by Peter Newman.  I remember there being some
study done on transport related stuff and sustainable land use...

Good luck!
Farheen

Farheen Mukri
Snr Publications Exec.
Regional Institute of Environmental Technology
3 Science Park Drive
PSB Annex (Science Park)
#04-08, Singapore 118223
Tel: 65-7744885 (DID) Fax:65-7732800 Email:farheen at riet.org.sg