[sustran-discuss] Adam Karp: Introductions!

Eric Britton ecoplan_the_commons at compuserve.com
Sat May 10 18:58:44 JST 1997

Adam,

A gut reaction.

Can't quite figure out how old you are, but it strikes me that you are in
an excellent place to develop and deploy your talents.  There is a lot of
alternative transportation thinking and interest in your area, and it
strikes me that there are some major work and  leaderhip opportunities when
it comes to turning those forces into a real army.  They are, I know,
highly disparate in quality and usefulness but you certainly have a great
deal more to work with there than in just about any other part of the
world.

I'm quite sue that you know the full cast of characters, but if you wish I
can check through my database and see if there might be anything there for
you.

With all good wishes,