[sustran] EPA urban transport policy

William Ross wross at central.murdoch.edu.au
Fri Jun 6 10:37:16 JST 1997

Dear friends of sustainable transport

I have just spent a couple of hours searching environmental protection
agency sites on the internet for any information they may have in the area
of environmental policy on urban transport. I am quite surprised that I
have found nothing. Any policy I do find is from the transport departments.
However, I am a novice on the internet and may be missing something really
obvious.

In this regard, I would be very grateful if someone on this list could give
me a clue as:
 -  to where I might find something on environmental policy related to
urban transport,
 -  to someone I could perhaps email directly,
 -  or any other information which may help me in this search.

Thanks in anticipation

William Ross

Institute for Science & Technology Policy
Murdoch University
MURDOCH
Western Australia  6150

Tel: (+61 8) 93 60 62 67 (w)