[sustran] TDM Policy in the city, states, nation

Dr. V. S. Pendakur pendakur at unixg.ubc.ca
Wed Aug 27 22:47:59 JST 1997

Is this the paper by Foo Tan Tiak?  I have the original copy he presented
in Beijing.  He was going to revise it.  Please send me a copy.

Best wishes.  Setty

Dr. V. Setty Pendakur
School of Community and Regional Planning
University of British Columbia
Vancouver, BC, Canada  V6T 1Z2
1-604-822-3394-voice, 1-604-822-3787-fax

> From: Brian.Williams at unchs.org
> To: sustran-discuss at jca.ax.apc.org
> Subject: RE: [sustran] TDM Policy in the city, states, nation
> Date: Tuesday, August 26, 1997 5:00 PM
>
> Dear Mr. Inoue [and other SUSTRAN-discuss subscribers],
>
>      The United Nations Centre for Human Settlements (Habitat) in
Nairobi,