[CML 056820] 【English Blog】■ (Poetry)I have something that I want to make realize by "American Youth" !

山崎康彦 yampr7 @ mx3.alpha-web.ne.jp
2019年 9月 19日 (木) 09:27:12 JST

Hello Everyone!

My name is Yasuhiko Yamazaki.

I am a japansese independent journalist based on internet media.

I am also a political and social activist.

I am broadcasting everyday in Japanese 【YYNewsLive】 except Saturday and
Sundayat 8:30 p.m. in local time for more than 7 years.

Approximately 500-1000 persons are watching every time.

I started English-Japanese broadcast biweekly on Wednesday night from
the 7th 2015 in order to talk directly to 1.4billions of English
speakers around the world to let them know the hidden and unknown truths
on Japan and the world.

Please find here-after the English blog based on the scenario of
English-Japansese broadcast made yesterday on the 18 September 2019.

【Video】47m52s

https://ssl.twitcasting.tv/chateaux1000/movie/567838776

【English Blog】

■ (Poetry)I have something that I want to make realize by "American Youth" !

I don't expect the "American Adults" but I expect a lot from the
"American Young People".

This is because if the“American Young People" who are not poisoned by
the“existing interests” can radically change the United States, Japan
and the whole world will“dramatically change”in a good direction.

1.“Stop US military control”

The US should stop the "World Rule" in the name of the "Wworld Police
Officer"!

The US should no have a finger on the“politics of other countries”but
concentrate on “politics of their own country”!

The US should declare “Eternal Neutral”and conclude the“Peace and Unwar
Treaty”with the rest of the world!

The US should use“military anual expenses”of“$ 600 billion (about 65
trillionyen)”for“peace" and “national welfare”without using it for“war”!

The US should withdraw from over 1000“overseas US military bases”in the
whole woeld.!

The US shoukd not manufacture and sell the“murder weapons”!

The US should abolish all weapons of mass destruction, such as nuclear
weapons, large bombs, poisonous gas weapons, earthquake weapons,
biological -chemical weapons, meteorological weapons and chemical-trail
weapons!

The US should not begin the“Invasion War”as un excuse of “contre
terrorism” that the US has invented saying“The US has been attacked”!

The US should arrest,prosecut and get into jail former President Bush,
former Vice President Cheney and former Secretary of Defense Rumsfeld as
`war criminals" who planned and executed "911 United States terrorism"
and executed "Afghanistan and Iraq invasion wars"!

The US should dismantle the Department of Defense and CIA!

The US should change the name of "Ministry of State" to "Ministry of
Foreign Affairs"!

The US should not shoulder the “Israel” that took the Palestinian lands
and occupied to “establish a country"!

2.“Stop US financial control"』

The US should 100% nationalized the Cental Bank "FRB" (Federal Reserve
Board)which is 100% privat bank and the government does not have any
shares to regain the "currency issue right"!

The US should return the“currency issue right”from the 100% private
bank“FRB (Federal Reserve Board)”to the “Federal Parliament”as the
Federal Constitution stipulates!

The US should return the “issue rignt of goverment bonds”from “Ministry
of Finance” to the “Federal Parliament”as the Federal Constitution
stipulates!!

The US should dismantle the “gambling economy = monetary economy”that
does notproduce any value and should put the“real economy" producing the
value to the center of the economy!

The US should revive the "gold standard systm" as the absolute standard
of the "real economy"!

The US should abolish the“interest system that makes money by
money”where financial institutions and rich people grow forever!

The US should abolish the“private banks”and the Nationalized Centrla
Bank should take all financial services with no interest and low fees!

The US should "dismantle" with "monopoly law violations" the "financial
institutions" such as major banks, major securities companies and major
insurance companies that dominate "financial power" !

The US should abolish the “reserve deposit system" that the private
banks produce money from nothing where private banks use depositor's
money to create enormous “credit creation”!

3. "Change US politics and justice"

The US should elect nine Federal Supreme Court Juges by direct election,
not by presidential appointment!!

The US should stop the“Religious State”dominated by Christian
fundamentalism ans should  become the“lawy state”dominated by the
Constitution ans lwas!

The US should make the presidential election "direct election" instead
of "indirect election"!

The US should create the“Constitutional Court" who the
isindependent“Constitutional Guard”

The US should prohibit the“freedom of weapons possession”that kills
civilianseach other for the benefit of weapon makers!

The US should prohibit the“money election”in which a huge amount of
money is allowed in all elections including the presidential election!

The US should stop the“two-political party system”and should change it
to the“multi-political party system”!

The US should prohibit the“presidential decree”that allows “presidential
dictatorship”!

4. "Change US life, education and social welfare"

The US should make all educational expenses“free”from kindergarten to
universityl!

The US should prohibit “religious education”in all educational institutions!

The US should introduce the“Minimum Life Security System (Basic
Income)”that the government guarantee a hygienic and cultural“minimum
life”for all citizens!
The US should create the“health insurance system”“nursing care insurance
system” and “pension system” that all citizens can join with low burden
run directly by the government!

(end)

【Informations From Suginami】 【YYNews YYNewsLive】
Yasuhiko Yamazaki
e-mail: yampr7 @ mx3.alpha-web.ne.jp