[CML 056669] 【English Blog】■Boycott the“2020 Tokyo Olympics”and stop it!

山崎康彦 yampr7 at mx3.alpha-web.ne.jp
2019年 8月 29日 (木) 10:24:26 JST

Hello Everyone!

My name is Yasuhiko Yamazaki.

I am a japansese independent journalist based on internet media.

I am also a political and social activist.

I am broadcasting everyday in Japanese 【YYNewsLive】 except Saturday and
Sundayat 8:30 p.m. in local time for more than 7 years.

Approximately 500-100 persons are watching every time.

I started English-Japanese broadcast biweekly on Wednesday night from
the 7th 2015 in order to talk directly to 1.4billions of English
speakers around the world to let them know the hidden and unknown truths
on Japan and the world.

Please find here-after the English blog based on the scenario of
English-Japansese broadcast made yesterday on the 28 August 2018.

【Video】58m32s

https://ssl.twitcasting.tv/chateaux1000/movie/564087228

【English Blog】

■Boycott the“2020 Tokyo Olympics”and stop it!

I want to tell athletes from all over the world who will participat in
the “Summer Olympics”in Tokyo in next July 2020 and all tourists who
will come to Japan to watch the“Olympic Games”!

I want to say the following two points.

1. The “2020 Tokyo Olympics” is the “Abe Crime Olympics” that Prime
MinisterShinzo Abe forces  by committing the“National Power Crimes”.

2. Therefore, athletes from all over the world including Japan and all
tourists from all over the world should boycott the“2020 Tokyo
Olympics”and cancel it.

Below are the hidden “8 inconvenient reasons” that I think to boycott
the “2020 Tokyo Olympics”and cancel.

(1) Reason 1: The“Olympic Games”is not a “Peace Festival”but a “War
Festival”that induces people's emotions and national feelings into the war.

【Image1】The "1936 Berlin Olympics" was the "Hitler Festival"!

Nazi Hitler has taken full advantage of the Summer Olympics held in
Berlin in July 1936 to prepare for the "Second World War" began by
invasion to Poland in September 1939,three years later the "Berlin
Summer Olympic".

In other words, the“Olympic”is a “war festival”disguised as a "peace festiva
If the“International Olympic Committee”spends and uses a huge amount of
3-4 trillion yen (about dpllars) once every four years in the "real
peace activities" in conflict areas such as "stopping civil
wars”,“helping refugees" and "eradicating poverty!,"the“Olympics”would
literally become "Peace Festival".

(2) Reason 2: The“2020 Tokyo Olympics”is the“National Power Criminal
Olympic”that Prime Minister Shinzo Abe and JOC (Japan Olympic Committee)
have made theworld's largest advertising company Dentsu acquire leading
IOC members to invitethe "Olympic" to Tokyo.

【Image2】Prime Minister Shinzo Abe and Lamian Diack IOC committee member

(3) Reason 3: The “2020 Tokyo Olympics” is the “Concession Olympics” in
which Shinzo Abe administration builds huge facilities using “4 trillion
yen ($ 36.5 billion) of tax”and gives huge profits to large companies
such as general contractors.

【Image3】The New National Stadium

 Reason 4: The “2020 Tokyo Olympics” is the “Debt Olympics” that
accelerates “national bankruptcy” by accumulating “Olympic debts” to
“Japanese debt”of 1100 trillion yen ($ 10 trillion).

(5) Reason 5: The "2020 Tokyo Olympics”is the “Radioactive Contamination
Olympics“ that has benn hiden by a big lie of Prime Minister Shinzo Abe
who has madeat the IOC General Assembly saing that“the radioactive
contamination from the Fukushima nuclear big accident is completely
controlled.

【Image4】The emblem of“2020 Tokyo Radioactivity Olympics”

(6) Reason 6:The“2020 Tokyo Olympics”is the “Burning Hell
Olympic”intentionally held in July in midsummer for the purpose
of“competing the spirit and body that can withstand scorching”to the
world's athletes.

(7) Reason 7: The “2020 Tokyo Olympics” is the “Slave Labor
Olympics”where many Japanese people who are still believing in the“big
lie”that the“Olympics are a peace festival”are mobilized and used
as“free volunteers".

(8)Reason 8: The "2020 Tokyo Olympics" is the "E. coli Olympic" where
the wastewater from the residents of the Yamanote Line (circular train)
in Tokyo is discharged into Tokyo Bay with little sewage treatment and
the sea of“Odaiba”place of triathlon competition is become a big“manur".

(end)

【Informations From Suginami】 【YYNews YYNewsLive】
Yasuhiko Yamazaki
e-mail: yampr7 at mx3.alpha-web.ne.jp