[CML 046621] 【English Blog】 ■Japan and the United States of America share in two common points! Both are lawless states and the fascist is taking office as the chief power of the state! (1/2)

山崎康彦 yampr7 at mx3.alpha-web.ne.jp
2017年 1月 30日 (月) 03:24:01 JST

Hello Everyone!

My name is Yasuhiko Yamazaki.

I am a japansese independent journalist based on internet media.

I am also a political and social activist.

I am broadcasting everyday in Japanese 【YYNewsLive】 except Saturday and
Wednesday at 7:30 p.m. in local time for more than 4 years.

I started English broadcast once a week on Sunday from the 7th February
2016 in order to talk directly to 1.4billions of English speakers around
the world to let them know the hidden and unknown truths on Japan and
the world.

Please find here-after an English blog edited from the broadcast
scenario of yesterday on the 29th January 2017.

【video】  27m16s

http://twitcasting.tv/chateaux1000/movie/342911306

【English Blog】

■Japan and the United States of America share in two common points! Both
are lawless states and the fascist is taking office as the chief power
of the state! (1/2)

▲Japan is a lawless state where the Constitutional violation is commonplace!

1."Authority of debt by issuing bonds" that is not stipulated in the
Constitution has been monopolized by the Goverment!

2."Authority of issuing money" that is not stipulated in the
Constitution has been monopolized by the Bank of Japan!

3.Despite the provision of the Constitution , despite the fact that the
National Assembly itself has the right to dissolve the House of
Representatives, successive LDP powers has dissolved with party rallies
the House of Representatives by saying a big lie that "the Prime
Minister has the exclusif right of dissolution of the House of
Representative" and thy have won the generals elections.

4.Despite the provision of the Constitution that the cabinet has no
right to draft the bills not right to submit then to the Diet,successive
cabinets of LDP drafted most of the bills, decided them and proposed
them to the Diet and after the formal discussion and in the end they
have established them with the power of a number.

5.There is no independent Constitutional Court in Japan."Guardian of
Constitution does not exist in Japan and the Supreme Court who was given
the legal examiner's right has ignored the Constitution ,tolerated and
accepted the constitutional violations made by the successive cabinets
of Liberal Democratic Party government.

The Japanese Supreme Court is the major responsible of the serious
destruction of the Constitution.

(end of 1/2)

【Informations From Suginami】 【YYNews YYNewsLive】
Yasuhiko Yamazaki
e-mail: yampr7 at mx3.alpha-web.ne.jp