[CML 046616] 【英日語放送】■Japan and the United States of Ametica share in (1/2,,日本と米国は二つの点で共通している!ともに無法国家でありファシストが最高権力者についている!

山崎康彦 yampr7 at mx3.alpha-web.ne.jp
2017年 1月 29日 (日) 22:28:13 JST

Hello Everyone!

Thank you very much for your attention to my English-Japanese broadcast
from Japan

We are now Sunday the 29th January 2017 at 9.15 PM in local time.

My name is Yasuhiko Yamazaki.

I am a japansese independent journalist based on internet media.

I am also a political and social activist.

I am broadcasting everyday in Japanese 【YYNewsLive】 except Saturday
and Wednesday at 7:00 p.m. in local time for more than 3 years and 11
months.

I started English broadcast once a week on Sunday from the 7th February
2016 in order to talk directly to 1.4billions of English speakers around
the world to let them know the hidden and unknown truths on Japan and
the world.

【video】82m01s

http://twitcasting.tv/chateaux1000/movie/342805846

【the principal subject of today】

■Japan and the United States of America share in two common points! Both
are lawless states and the fascist is taking office as the chief power of
the state! (1/2)

日本と米国は二つの点で共通している!ともに無法国家でありファシストが最高
権力者についている!

▲Japan is a lawless state where the Constitutional violation is commonplace!

憲法違反が当たり前の【無法国家】日本!

1."Authority of debt by issuing bonds" that is not stipulated in the
Constitution has been monopolized by the Goverment!

憲法に規定されていない【国債発行による借金する権限】を政府が独占してきた!

2."Authority of issuing money" that is not stipulated in the
Constitution has been monopolized by the Bank of Japan!

憲法に規定されていない【貨幣発行権】を日銀が独占してきた!

3.Despite the provision of the Constitution , despite the fact that the
National Assembly itself has the right to dissolve the House of
Representatives, successive LDP powers has dissolved with party rallies
the House of Representatives by saying a big lie that "the Prime Minister
has the exclusif right of dissolution of the House of Representative"
and thy have won the generals elections.

憲法の規定で【衆議院の解散権は国会自体にある】にも拘わらず、歴代自民党政
権は【衆議院の解散は首相の専権事項】と憲法違反の大嘘を言って党利党略で衆
議院を解散して総選挙を強行し常に選挙に勝利してきた。

4.Despite the provision of the Constitution that the cabinet has no
right to draft the bills not right to submit then to the Diet,
successive cabinets of LDP drafted most of the bills, decided them and
proposed them to the Diet and after the formal discussion and in the end
they have established them with the power of a number.

憲法の規定で【内閣には法案の起案権も国会への提出権もない】にも拘わらず、
歴代自民党政権はほとんどの法案を内閣が起案し閣議決定して国会に提案し、形
の上の議論を経て最後は数の力で成立させてきた!

5.There is no independent Constitutional Court in Japan."Guardian of
Constitution does not exist in Japan and the Supreme Court who was given
the legal examiner's right has ignored the Constitution ,tolerated and
accepted the constitutional violations made by the successive cabinets of
Liberal Democratic Party government.

独立した憲法裁判所が存在しない日本では【憲法の番人】は存在せず、法令審査
権を唯一与えられた最高裁判所は歴代自民党政権による憲法無視、憲法違反を黙
認・容認し

The Japanese Supreme Court is the major responsible of the serious
destruction of the Constitution.

(end of 1/2)

日本の最高裁判所は重大な憲法破壊に責任があるのだ。

(1/2終り)

【Informations From Suginami】 【YYNews YYNewsLive】
Yasuhiko Yamazaki
e-mail: yampr7 at mx3.alpha-web.ne.jp