[CML 046431] 【English Blog】■ A call to revolutionary citizens all over the world!

山崎康彦 yampr7 at mx3.alpha-web.ne.jp
2017年 1月 16日 (月) 11:02:36 JST

Hello Everyone!

My name is Yasuhiko Yamazaki.

I am a japanese independent journalist based on internet media.

I am also a political and social activist.

I am broadcasting everyday in Japanese 【YYNewsLive】 except Saturday and
Wednesday at 7:30 p.m. in local time for more than 4 years.

I started English broadcast once a week on Sunday from the 7th February
2016 in order to talk directly to 1.4billions of English speakers around
the world to let them know the hidden and unknown truths on Japan and
the world.

【video】 28m13s

http://twitcasting.tv/chateaux1000/movie/339159292

【English Blog】

■ A call to revolutionary citizens all over the world!

Raise to the citizen revolution to deprive and abolish the four credit
creation privileges monopolized by the world ruling class!

▲What are the four credit creation privileges to be deprived and abolished?

1. the issuing right of money monopolized by the Central Bank

2. the great fraud to produce money out of nothing = the reserve
requirement system monopolized by the private banks

3. the bonding right monopolized by the Government

4. interest rates ensuring the eternal richness of banks and the rich people

The four credit creation privileges mentioned above are the sources of
domination and exploitation the world ruling class =converted Jews of
international and financial mafia of Rothschild.

To realize the absolute domination of the world,  the Converted
Jewish・Rothschild International & Financial Mafia created the secret
society "Illuminati" in 1774.

And now, it is said that only five persons of the supreme leaders of the
secret society "Illuminati" are running the following five divisions.

 finance (the economy is controlled by finance)

 politics (including army)

 religion (including cult religion)

 knowledge (education, science,technology and art)

 society (including mass-media)

Among the five divisions mentioned above, "finance" has the most
important and strongest power of domination and it is the first crucial
source of domination and exploitation.

If we revolutionary citizens in every country around the world are able
to dismantle the first division "finance", the other divisions like
politics,  religion,  knowledge and  society will also be dismantled
by the domino.

The important thing is that it would be possible for the first time to
stop the world absolute control by the Converted Jewish・Rothschild
International & Financial Mafia currently causing poverty,terrorism and
wars all over the world  by our struggles of revolutionary citizens to
deprive and abolish the four credit creation privileges.

We should not be deceived by "the fake anti-neoliberalism" and "the fake
anti-globalism" and "the fake anti-war pacifism" that Mr. Ronald
Trump,extreme-right Externalist fascist scheduled to become the next
President of the United States is actively insisting by Twitter.

(end)

【Informations From Suginami】 【YYNews YYNewsLive】
Yasuhiko Yamazaki
e-mail: yampr7 at mx3.alpha-web.ne.jp