[CML 042003] 【Englishblog】■Shinzo Abe and Jiko facsist regime preparing a Coup d'Etat to destroy the Constitution!

山崎康彦 yampr7 at mx3.alpha-web.ne.jp
2016年 2月 16日 (火) 15:37:10 JST

Hello! Everyone!

My name Ysuhiko Yamazaki.

I am an independent journalist on the media-internet.

I am also  a political and social activist.

I am broadcasting in Japanese【YYNewsLive】every days except Saturday
and Wendnesday by TwitCasting at about 6:30 p.m. on local time for more
than 3
and 8 months.

In each program I have about 1,000-1,500 audiences.

I started on the 7th October 2015 the French broadcast
【YYNouvellesFrancais】forthe purpose to talk every Wednesdays
directlyto the 220 millions of Francophone people around the world to
let them know the hidden and unknown truths about Japan and the world.

And I start a broadcast in English on the 07th Feburary 2016.

The purpose of English broadcast is to talk directly to the 1.4
billions of English-speakers around the world to let them know the
hidden and unknown truths about Japan and the world.

So please read below-after the English blog edited from the scinario of
todays 's broadcast

【English blog】

■ Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe and his Jiko facsist regime are now
preparing "the constitutional destruction Coup d'Etat" under a false
name of "the constitutional amendment".

The Jiko facsist regime is the coalition government followed by 17 years
and composed by the Liberal-Democrate Parti of Shinzo Abe and the Komei
Party controlled  at 100% by the religious cult "Soka-Gakkai".

Their objectif of "the constitutional destruction Coup d'Etat" under the
false name  of "the constitutional amendment" is to revive "the emperor
military dictatorship" that has forced Japan in 1890-1945 to the
national oppression and to the aggression war to the other countries.

They are now preparatiing the ottal destruction of the current
Constitution by replacing it by the constitutional draft prepared in
2012 by Shinzo AbeMe and hisparty LDP having the same nature of contents
of Meiji Constitution.

The following five basic principles that the current Constitution
guarantee to the nationa japasese people are not to be mofified nor
ammended like as the "permanent provisions".

The 5 fundamental principles of the Current Constitution

 sovereignty belonging to the nationalpeople

 democracy

anti-war for peace

respect of individual freedom and fundamental human rights

peaceful coexistence with neighboring countries

But Prime Minister Shinzo Abe and his Jiko facsist regime want to chang
the 5 basic principles of the current Constitution to the 5 principes of
the Meiji Constitution.

the Current Constitutin →the constitutional draft prepared in 2012 by
Shinzo Ab                          e and his party LDP having the same
nature of contents                          of Meiji Constitution.

sovereignty rests with the people → emperor sovereignty

democracy → dictatorship

anti-war for peace →  aggression war to other countries

respect of individual freedom and fundamental human rights → negation
of individuality and totalisme and fascisme

 peaceful coexistence with neighboring countries → military conflict
and aggression war to other countrie

We revolutionary citizens begin to get up to fignt in accordance with
the proviions of the Constitution the Article 15 garanteeing to national
people "the dismissalrights of public officials". to dismiss all
politicians and officials who violated the constitutional the Article 99
obligating them to respect and defende
the current Cosnstitution.

We revolutionary citizens begin to stand up to fight in forming the
Anti-FascistUnited Front with the 10 million citizens who fought last
year against the draftof legislation enabling Japan to join the United
States in the war.

【Related article】

■【Poetry】Who is Shinzo Abe, Prime Minister of Japan?

written and published in Japanese by Yasuhiko Yamazaki

May 28, 2015

Shinzo Abe is a fool.

Shinzo Abe is crazy.

Shinzo Abe is an antisocial personality (psychopath).

Shinzo Abe is addicted to lying.

Shinzo Abe is ignorance of the emperor.

Shinzo Abe is a historical revisionist who live curvature
the truth and the fact of history.

Shinzo Abe is a fascist of the extreme right to deny democracy.

Shinzo Abe is a destroyer of the Constitution by the change
of interpretation.。

Shinzo Abe is trying to replace the Constitution with actualle
the old prewar Constitution for the revival of the Imperialle
dictatorship and military in Japan.

Shinzo Abe is an outlaw of law ignored.

Shinzo Abe is a great criminal of National asset misappropriation.

Shinzo Abe is a puppet of the Japan Handlers of United States. He is a
traitor to sell the country.

Shinzo Abe is an american agent of Zionist Neocons working to oittberak
the Third World Warl.He is a military destructior of world peace.

Shinzo Abe is an agent of the international financial mafia Rothschild
working for inducing the financial crisis to destroy the national life.

Shinzo Abe is a paranoia of illusion with a dream of rebirth
of the great Empire of Japan like befor War.

Shinzo Abe is a person of discrimination and xenophobia.

Shinzo Abe is a parasite living in 100% on national taxes.。

Shinzo Abe is a ruthless and cruel sadist rejoicing our in
bullying the weak.

Shinzo Abe is a demon of revenge.

Shinzo Abe is an obsessed mind behind the grandfather Nobusuke
Kishi.

Shinzo Abe is a motner complex.

Shinzo Abe is a kid who desn't know the hardship and the real world.

Shinzo Abe is a mass complex.

Shinzo Abe is a naked king who misunderstands a great personality.

(end)

【 Informations from Suginami】 【YYNews】【YYNewsLive】
Yasuhiko Yamazaki
e-mail: yampr7 at mx3.alpha-web.ne.jp