[CML 044398] 【EnglishBlog】【Poetry】■Why do people be fooled ?

山崎康彦 yampr7 at mx3.alpha-web.ne.jp
2016年 8月 1日 (月) 11:59:53 JST

Hello Everyone!

My name is Yasuhiko Yamazaki.

I am a japansese independent journalist based on internet media.

I am also a political and social activist.

I am broadcasting everyday in Japanese 【YYNewsLive】 except Saturday and
Wednesday at 7:00 p.m. in local time for more than 4 years.

I started English broadcast once a week on Sunday on the 7th Feburary
2016 in order to talk directly to 1.4billions of English speakers around
the world to let them know the hidden and unknown truths on Japan and
the world.

Please find here-after an English blog edited from the broadcast
scenario of yesterday on the 31th July 2016.

【video】 42m04s

http://twitcasting.tv/chateaux1000/movie/292699087

【English Blog】

■【Poetry】Why do people be fooled ?

written by  Yasuhiko Yamazaki

on 11th June 2015

http://goo.gl/Jfawiz

▲ Why do people be fooled    ?

Because people do not try to know the fact and the truth.

Because people are ignorant.

Because people do not learn the Constitution.

Because people do not study the history and the politics.

Because people fool the philosophy.

Why do people be fooled ?

Because people do not know that the war is occurred by intentional
gimmick rather than by a coincidence.

Because people do not know the financial mechanism of the bank to create
a money from scratch.

Because, people believe the lie that God has created the human beings
and the world in one week.

Because people trust the lie that The God will appear and save the world
after the last war of Armageddon.

Because people do not know the structure of domination and exploitation
in the country.

Why do people be fooled ?

Because people are greed.

Because people covet more than necessary honor,money, goods and status.

Because, people do not know that there is a limit to things.

Because people want to own good think for only themselves.

Because people do not think that they will not be happy if the others
people are not also happy.

Why do people be fooled?

Because people believe in the big lies of the government.

Because people vote to fool and ignorant politicians.

Because people allow the power crimes of the politicians and bureaucracy.

Because people believe in the big lies of the leading mass media.

Because people can not see through the lies of professors of the
University of Tokyo referred to as experts.

Why do people be fooled ?

Because people are weak in authority.

Because people are scary to the threat of power.

Because people want only a small happiness of yourself,your family and
your fellows.

Because people do not want to take responsibility.

Because people do not want to stand in the firing line.

Why do people be fooled ?

Because people are indifferent to the fate of others.

Because people turn a blind eye from misfortune of others.

Because people miss a huge evil.

Because people do not fight against injustice and unreasonable.

Because people are not prepared to put their lives for the cause.

(end)

【Imformations From Suginami】 【YYNews YYNewsLive】
Yasuhiko Yamazaki
e-mail: yampr7 at mx3.alpha-web.ne.jp