[CML 043010] 【EnglishBlog】■Why the constitutional violations are norm in Japan and in the United States?(1/2)

山崎康彦 yampr7 at mx3.alpha-web.ne.jp
2016年 4月 18日 (月) 13:50:50 JST

Hello Everyone!

Thank you very mauch for your attention to my English broadcast from Japan.

Today is Sunday on the 17th April 2016 at 08.15 pm at local time.

【Video】 42m43s

http://twitcasting.tv/chateaux1000/movie/262621269

  My name Ysuhiko Yamazaki.

I am a japansese independent journalist based on internet media.

I am also a political and social activist.

I am broadcasting everyday in Japanese 【YYNewsLive】 except Saturday
and Wednesday at 7:00 p.m. in local time for more than 3 yearsand 8 months.

I started English broadcast once a week on Sunday on the 7th Feburary
2016 in order to talk directly to 1.4billions of English speakers around
the world to let them know the hidden and unknown truths on Japan and
the world.

So please find here-after the English blog editated from the broadcast
scenario of yesterday.

【EnglishBlog】

■Why the constitutional violations are norm in Japan and in the United
States?(1/2)

I wonder why the constitutional violations are norm in Japan and in the
United States.

I think that there are 2 majors reasons.

the 1st reason.

The chief justice of the Supreme Court in Japan is nominated by the
Prime Minister.He is not
nominated by the national election.

The chief justice and 8 jusctices of the Supreme Court  in the United
Statesis are nominated
by the President.They are not nominated by the national election.

the second reason.

Japna and Unitede Staes have not the Constitutional Court  specialized in
reviewing the constitutional violation.

I indicate here-after 15 countries who have the the Constitutional Court.

Germany, France, Italy, Austria, South Korea, Spain, Thailand, the Czech
Republic,
Hungary, Belgium, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, the Republic of
China (Taiwan)

Who will be able to seize and correct the constitutional violations in
Japan andin the United States where the constitutional violations are
norm? (1/2)

The Supreme Court chiefs of Japan and of the United States who are
called "The Gardians of the Law" have connived and tolerated the obvious
violations
of the Constitution by the successif regimes of Japan end of United States.

Because the Prime Minister of Japan has the right of the nomination of
15 Supreme Court justices and the President of the United States has
the right the right of chief justice of Supreme Court.

1)Here are the five serious violations of the Constitution by the
successif Liberal Democratic Party governments in Japan.

Successif Liberal Democratic Party governments have violated the
Constitution Article 41 "National Assembly is the highest organ of State
Powers".

When the election approaches,they tell a great lie saying that the Prime
Minister has exclusively the right of dissolution of the House of
Representatives.

So the Prime Minister decides to dissolve the House of Representatives in
their conveniences. They  "always" win in the general election by
using all the power of the ruling party and they have the monopoly on
political power.

Bt the Japanese Constitution Article 41 "The National Assembly is the
only legislative body",the works of "drafting the law and submitting to
the National Assembly" are the duties of the National Assembly and the
National Assembly deputies.

And the works of "drafting the law and submitting to the National
Assembly" are not specified in the Constitution Article 73 " the duties
of the Cabinet".

The successive Liberal Democratic Party cabinets have drafted
almost all the laws and decided and submitted to the the National Assembly.

These acts are the obvious violation of two of the Constitution.

Even though the provisions relating to "the issue rights of the
currency" are not written anywhere in the Japanese Constitution, the
Bank of Japan Law that the Liberal Democratic Party cabinet has legislated
in 1997 is saying that the Bank of Japan has exclusively right to issue
the currency"

This is an obvious violation of the Constitution by the th Liberal
Democratic Party cabinet who has arbitrarily given to the Bank of Japan
"the issue rights of currency" not defined in the Constitution.

Even though the provisions relating to "the debt of the State" are not
written anywhere in the Japanese Constitution, the Public Finance Law
that the Liberal Democratic Party cabinet has legislated is saying that
the government has exclusively the right to issue the government bonds
to be able to borrow the money from the private banks.

This is an obvious violation of the Constitution by the the Liberal
Democratic Party cabinet who has arbitrarily given to the government
"the issue rights of the government bonds.

Likewise,even though the provisions relating to "the producing system
of money out of nothing=reserve requirements system" are not written
anywhere in the Japanese Constitution, Prime Ministry Nobusuke Kishi of
the Liberal Democratic Party cabinet has legislated in 1957 a law
concerning the Reserve Requirements System.

This is also an obvisou violation fo the Constitution by the Liberal
Democratic Party cabinet who has arbitrarily given to the private banks
the credit creation privilege.

(continue)

【Informations From Suginami】 【YYNews YYNewsLive】
Yasuhiko Yamazaki
e-mail: yampr7 at mx3.alpha-web.ne.jp