[CML 029451] Fwd: [ene-shift:10333] 記者会見のお知らせ(和・英):舛添要一を都知事にしたくない女たちの会会見

OHTA, Mitsumasa otasa at nifty.com
2014年 2月 6日 (木) 12:28:25 JST

配信できないので添付ファイルを削って転送します。

太田光征

*

みなさま

満田です。
すでにメーリングリストでまわっていますが、本日14時半からの記者会見(@新
橋)の案内、英語版もお送りします(日本語版の下についています)。
急ではありますが、ぜひお知り合いの海外メディアの方に流していただければ幸
いです。

また、わかりやすく舛添さんの本質をまとめた素敵なチラシができました。
あらゆる世代の人向けです。舛添さんの本質がわかると思います。配布大歓迎で
す!
http://masuzoe.files.wordpress.com/2014/02/e8889be6b7bbe381a8e5a5b3e3819fe381a1e383bbmsze_a4_200dpi.png

*****女性も男性も転送・転載自由*****

「舛添要一を都知事にしたくない女たちの会」
http://masuzoe.wordpress.com/

本日(6日・木)のプレスリリースは当初議員会館と告知していましたが、下記となりました。

日 時:2月6日(木)14:30〜15:30 ※配布資料の丁合作業があるので、来られる方は13時45分においでください!
場 所:貸し会議室「会議するなら」(港区新橋2-12-15・田中田村町ビル)5B 03-3273-1167 地図は
http://www.kaigisurunara.jp/download/map_shinbashi.pdf

※お部屋があまり広くないので満席となる可能性があります、あらかじめご了承ください。

!!!!!!!!すごい人気です!!!!!!!!

・サイトアクセス1日で45000件
・賛同女性は1日で2200人
・サイトはコメント書き込みの嵐
(2月6日朝7時時点)

February 6, 2014
Press Release
“Women against Masuzoe for governor of Tokyo”
Rally announcement

"Women do not behave normally when on their periods." These are the abhorrent words of Tokyo gubernatorial candidate Masuzoe in an article entitled "Are we going to let the increasing number of Madonna lawmakers run Japan into ruins?"  that appeared in the October 1989 edition of entertainment magazine BIGMAN. This statement, arousing the absolute
contempt of women alike, is only the beginning of Masuzoe's stream of abusive remarks and verbal diarrhea. Overseas, comments by a politician like these they would have called into question his moral character, immediately leading to protest against him and demands for his removal from office.

Should a man with views of woman like this be elected as governor, there is no doubt there would be serious regressions in all of the policies regarding welfare, employment, empowering women, and child raising.

We can not accept a situation where Masuzoe is governor. We have decided to take a stand against Masuzoe's words and actions centering upon his discriminatory remarks against women. More women must know about the true nature of this man.

Day and Time: February 6 (Thursday) 14:30- 15:30 (Doors open at 14:15)

Place: Kashi kaigishitsu (conference room for hire) at Kaigi suru nara (If
you're gonna have a meeting..) (Minato-ku, Shinsaibashi 2-12-15 Tanaka
Tamuramachi Building 5B 03-3273-11670

Map: http://www.kaigisurunara.jp/download/map_shinbashi.pdf

About the rally: Focusing on Masuzoe's discriminatory remarks against
women, his actions and other statemtents will be introduced. This will be
followed by an appeal by the women in the organization and the messages we
have collected from other people.

Attendance requested by: Regular, everyday women who desire for Masuzoe not to be elected as governor

*For more about "Women against Masuzoe for governor of Tokyo" see below*
 http://masuzoe.wordpress.com/

We launched our website on February 5, 2014.

Within 8 hours of its launch, 20,000 had accessed the site.

We have received endorsements from director Kamanaka Hitomi, Azumai Rei (Group for Working with TEPCO to Denuclearization), Maekita Miyako (Head of Sustena, an advertising company working for a sustainable future) and over 500 other supporters.

It is likely that we will reach over several thousand signatories by the 6th. In whatever way you can, please help us spread the word of our outrage with this situation.

For inquiries: Akiko Yoshida: 080-5173-0136  Kanna Mitsuta 090-6142-1807