[CML 016088] 詩「女性のための女性」

maeda at zokei.ac.jp maeda at zokei.ac.jp
2012年 4月 1日 (日) 10:40:40 JST

前田 朗です。
4月1日

途中から改行がおかしいように思いますが、届いたままの状態で転送します。

 WOMEN FOR WOMEN - POEM

 Time passes.
 Life happens.
 Distance separates.
 Children grow up.
 Jobs come and go.
 Love waxes and wanes.
 Men don't do what they're supposed to do.
 When you have to walk that lonesome valley and you
 have to walk it by yourself, the women in your life
 will be on the valley's rim, cheering you on,
 praying for you, pulling for you, intervening on
 your behalf, and waiting with open arms at the
 valley's end.

 Sometimes, they will even break the rules and walk
 beside you...Or come in and carry you out.
 Girlfriends, daughters, granddaughters,
 daughters-in-law, sisters, sisters-in-law, Mothers,
 Grandmothers, aunties, nieces, cousins, and extended
 family, all bless our life!

 The world wouldn't be the same without women, and
 neither would we. When we began this adventure called
 womanhood, we had no idea of the incredible joys or
 sorrows that lay ahead. Nor did we know how much we
 would need each other.

 Every day, we need each other still. Pass this on
 to all the women who help make your life meaningful.
 Hearts break.
 Parents die.
 Colleagues forget favors.
 Careers end.
 BUT.........

 Sisters are there, no matter how much time and how
 many miles are between you. A girl friend is never farther away
 than needing her can reach.

 When you have to walk that lonesome valley and you
 have to walk it by yourself, the women in your life
 will be on the valley's rim, cheering you on,
 praying for you, pulling for you, intervening on
 your behalf, and waiting with open arms at the
 valley's end.

 ####

 Anonymous - Submitted to WUNRN by Jody Peterson Lodge